Luce,s stove & chimney shop ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coobie

Jan 20, 2010
southern michigan
Anyone had any dealings(good or bad) with Luce,s stove & chimney shop located in Swanton Ohio.Thanks for any info.coobie

Check their rating with the Better Business Bureau online. My shop lost their accreditation and has a rating of "F". Quite consistent with my dealings with them... I don't believe there is a "F-" rating so I won't bother reporting them trying to drag them down more.

Wood Nugget said:
Check their rating with the Better Business Bureau online. My shop lost their accreditation and has a rating of "F". Quite consistent with my dealings with them... I don't believe there is a "F-" rating so I won't bother reporting them trying to drag them down more.
Thanks for the info,I checked them out and they are in good standing,coobie

Status
Not open for further replies.