Lumber Jacks in NYC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine this was a logistics nightmare to set-up. Can you imagine driving that truck that brought in the logs? Culture shock for both the loggers in the city and New Yorkers being invaded by guys with chainsaws!

delp, the Laurel Highlands in PA are beautiful!

$33 for 2 coffees and an egg sandwich is highway robbery

Depends on if it is a jumbo Starbucks fancy one==c Just down to DC for a grad and room service bottle of juice was $8. ;hm

That's a good point. I hear rumor Starbucks is expensive, can't say I frequent those places. I see Starbucks as a place where yuppies go, and a yuppie I am not. I doubt they would like seeing my lifted F150 parking next to their Mercedes and BMWs anyways haha. My wife and daughter have been in the one near our house, but I'm just a regular coffee kinda guy ;)

Last edited:
One curious thing about NYC is that it can pretty much accommodate the seemingly weirdest, most disparate people and events.
There may be an initial, "what-the?" but then folks just settle back into curiosity, acceptance and enjoyment.

And, yes, indeed, Lake Girl, Laurel Highlands are extremely beautiful!

Part of the Appalachians - southwestern part of PA. Stopped the car to snap this ...

Attachments

• Washington June 12 2015 020.JPG
    Washington June 12 2015 020.JPG
    330.3 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.