M55 Cast Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nh1234

Dec 12, 2010
Southern NH
When I first started reading the posts on this forum there was quite a bit about the Enviro Insert and the M55 FS..things seem to be pretty quite now. Mine is installed and running GREAT..actually I am kinda bored with it...ha ha ha....to sum it up the only complaints I have heard is about the dirty glass, non adjustable convection blower (except with heat range changes) and a little noise with a "stirrer" motor that got replaced. Have I missed anything?..Seems there are a lot of posts here about stove issues so I thought I would come in and say..stove is running GREAT no weird noises and puts out great heat. Will be back to groan later if anything developes.

I'm on my 4th day with my M55 FS stove. I posted up a thread on it a few days ago. So far, no problems here. Glass gets a little dirty but wipes off with a cloth. Remote termostat works great with unit on hi/low..

Actually the unit is pretty quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.