M55 (GC60) Recommended Spare parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ltlhawk

Burning Hunk
Nov 24, 2012
Pelham, NH
I was thinking of buying some spare parts but am not sure what the most common failures are. Can you guys list what you think are the first things to go on a new stove. I figure I would rather have the parts ready instead of being cold...

Looks like the ribon cable is an issue, chaffing on the stove housing. Might want to make sure its not on yours. But should be covered under warranty. As is all the electrics for 2 years.

You can light em manually, So no biggie on the igniter. You can usually keep the blowers going with some lube if they start to get noisey. I'd start with combustion blower gaskets(you'll need one everytime you do the full cleaning). Igniter-Combustion blower-Convection blower-POF switch-Spare board and the daughter card-High limit switch-Both augers would be a extreme stash. Not sure you need to be extreme though. if you have a good backup source. Most parts can be got in a few business days.

I would start by asking what your local dealer stocks.

Hi ltl- warranty for enviro (sherwood) who made your stove is two years electronics limited life on other stuff agree with j above not much you really need there is no comb blower gasket on these units, maybe fuses for the MB diff components, if you are rich, a MB, POF, and auger motor on hand is most likely component issues. This stove has been pretty good unit so far, we had a unit go thru 2 auger motors (the third one cured it). Good luck to you, enjoy your nice stove.

Stovelark
Enviro EF3 FS pellet
Enviro Empress FPI AC
Enviro Kodiak 1700 FS wood

Reactions: lefty
wish I were rich, although I feel rich now that I have good heat in my house.. thnkas for advice

And on the M-55 they are "Metric" fuses.
Found out the hard way a few weeks ago when I wired my comb blower the wrong way.
Was a PITA find right size ones.
---Nailer---

Status
Not open for further replies.