MA/NH Chimney Pipe supplies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try M.A.Peacard Co. 1250 Mass.ave Boston,Ma. Ph-617-288-7350 no website.

I don't know, but by the time you find one to drive to you could have had one in your hands. I have never had anything ordered from Hart's Hearth, or any other supplier for that matter. take more than two days to land on my porch. Most of them have the stuff dropped shipped the same day from one of Olympia Chimney Supplies' warehouses around the country.

BrotherBart said:
I don't know, but by the time you find one to drive to you could have had one in your hands. I have never had anything ordered from Hart's Hearth, or any other supplier for that matter. take more than two days to land on my porch. Most of them have the stuff dropped shipped the same day from one of Olympia Chimney Supplies' warehouses around the country.

You are probably right I am just trying to get this done over the weekend as I do not have much time during the week. That and my pregnant wife is ready for some heat:)

Status
Not open for further replies.