Made my Local Dealer A Barefoot Fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy1971

Jul 10, 2008
Orange County NY
I have a local dealer that has been selling Lignetics for years. I've purchased my pellets from him (depending on the price) since he delivers to me for free (in town). This year I purchase two tons from him (Lignetics) and two tons (Barefoot) from another dealer. Many raved about how much heat Barefoot pellets throw out and they were not kidding. I was so impressed that I told the local dealer. At first he was not interested (talked about he's been buying lignetics for years without issue). He went on to tell me that the only thing he does not like is that he was getting killed in freight charges (Virginia to NY). I told him that he could save money by buying Barefoot pellets since they were in Penn (2 hours by car). That opened him up at least trying the pellets. I traded him a bag of Barefoot for a bag of Lignetics. Several weeks passed and I did not hear from him so I assumed that he was not interested. When I finally spoke to him he raved about how much hotter Barefoot was than Lignetics. He's currently in the process of trying to become a Barefoot Dealer.

Any one know where I can find some of these to try in the cortland, ithaca, syracuse area?

Barefoot is consistent year after year..... Top quality......

chrisasst said:
Any one know where I can find some of these to try in the cortland, ithaca, syracuse area?

Theres a place about 25 miles north of Syracuse that has em. J&J Feeds on 37 in Central Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.