magnum babycountryside

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Feb 5, 2009
southern mas
The pellets in the firepot do not all burn up to ash some are burnt but not completly. Turning the damper up or down mahes no diiference. I have 3ft of pipe thru the wall with anot6her 3 ft to extend beyond the house. The middle of the house is set in so you have a room that extends out on each side bldg inspector wanted it extended thats why i add the second 3ft pipe hope I have explained my situation to you,on a low setting the stove burns up pellets to quick and fire almost goes out any suggestions

Outside vent shoud have a 90 degree out of the house, then three feet up, then another 90 on top I would say. ^feet stgrsaight from the stove out the wall would hinder the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.