Maine Pellet Sales-Lisbon,ME and Delivery

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2012
Maine
Ordered 3 tons of pellets, received them two days later during this busy time of year.
Enjoyed the experience with Maine Pellet Sales - Owner is a great guy and knowledgeable.
Professional equipment for deliveries too. Will be doing business with him from here on out. Delivery costs vary by mileage from Lisbon.
I am trying out Oakanagan Platinums, Crabbe and Cubex. I will be ordering 7 more tons next month depending on the the best burning in my Harman PF100. (We typically go through 10-12 tons/year)

Yes I know there are Green Team bags in that stash...That was from last year before I knew anything about burning pellets.

Below is his price list. mainepelletsales.com
Okanagan Douglas Fir $355.00
Maine’s Choice Geneva Wood Fuel $235.00
Okanagan Platinum $305.00
Okanagan Black Hills $285.00
Northern Lauzon – Cubex $295.00
North Country $285.00
La Crete $285.00
Crabbe $265.00

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: Maine Pellet Guy
10-12 tons per year? Something wrong there, unless you're heating an apartment building ~ and then...

Or seriously need put a roof back on that house...

Reactions: sinnian and moey
I looked back at some of his posts. Heating over 5,000 sq. feet. !!!

There has to be a swimming pool in there somewhere.

Reactions: RCCARPS
10-12 tons looks normal to me ! Lol

You ain't a Pellet Pig. You are a Pellet Hog. ;lol

Reactions: BrotherBart
Ordered 3 tons of pellets, received them two days later during this busy time of year.
Enjoyed the experience with Maine Pellet Sales - Owner is a great guy and knowledgeable.
Professional equipment for deliveries too. Will be doing business with him from here on out. Delivery costs vary by mileage from Lisbon.
I am trying out Oakanagan Platinums, Crabbe and Cubex. I will be ordering 7 more tons next month depending on the the best burning in my Harman PF100. (We typically go through 10-12 tons/year)

Yes I know there are Green Team bags in that stash...That was from last year before I knew anything about burning pellets.

Below is his price list. mainepelletsales.com
Okanagan Douglas Fir $355.00
Maine’s Choice Geneva Wood Fuel $235.00
Okanagan Platinum $305.00
Okanagan Black Hills $285.00
Northern Lauzon – Cubex $295.00
North Country $285.00
La Crete $285.00
Crabbe $265.00
I also bought my pellets from him for the first time this year! Huge difference from the Home Cheapo brands! I bought two tons of Crabbe. I also liked North Country! Okanangan was good. Just cant justifi spending 300+ per ton!

North Country burns pretty good. The LaCretes are in right now and we're warm.

Must be why you get to have so many lines in yer sig .................

/quote]

Greene Team aren't bad pellets, just not worth what Lowes charges for them. With a coupon deal for $225/ton I will take them any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.