Maine wood pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
I was suppose to get the last ton owed to me from the Athens plant a awhile back. So i called Mr Carr last month & he said he had lost my phone # & would deliver them when he got back from vacation. Called him yesterday & got answering machine & noticed there was an ad in the newspaper for a new pellet mill manager but it didn't say where . Hope there is no connection cause i found him to be a great guy to do buisness with & he had already been to my house twice & the co-owner Linkletter had been here also. Linkletter has a camp here. But he probably doesn't know anything 'bout my 1 ton still owed. Don't think i'll be going with them this year. Muss

Status
Not open for further replies.