Maine's Choice @ Lowe's in Milford, Ma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

md2002

Feeling the Heat
Oct 18, 2011
United States
I think there is a forum for stuff like this but I'm not sure where it is. If you can point me in that direction I will save the bookmark for next time

Here's what I have to say. Lowe's in Milford, Ma. now has Maine Choice pellets which I loved last year as a shoulder Pellet. They are $4.38 a bag ( I got a ton at the end of last year for $3.57 a bag) or you can buy a ton for $4.11 a bag. Which saves you $13.50.

They charge $65.00 to deliver. It is much more cost effective for me to pick up 8-10 bags bags every time I visit Lowe's :)

So they carry Green Team, Green Supreme, Maines Choice, and North American Pellets now. Quite a selection at once form Lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.