Making the rounds

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gark

Minister of Fire
Jan 27, 2007
SW Michigan
IMG_20130616_110305_294-1.jpg IMG_20130616_110342_049-1.jpg IMG_20130612_185211_711.jpg
And not like a doctor makes rounds. I betcha this same play on words has been done a million times already, huh? The car picture is my cutting partner's method of hauling firewood home (in a Lexus !!) since his S10 pickup is no more. But he is trying to find a replacement pickup truck. Of course, pics to follow when the stacks of splits are done..

nothin' like hauling "ash" in a Lexus......LMAO....
Looks like a nice amount of wood!

Thats awesome. Just before I got my ute I spotted a pile of cut rounds just aroudn the corner from my place and used the wifes little car to collect the wood....she wasnt happy when i came home with wood piled up to the roof throughout the back and in the front passenger seat.....:eek:

99 more trips in the Lexus and he will be good to go......no wait it's 99 pieces of wood in the Lexus take one out past it around 98 pieces of wood...........

that's funny. I think lexus should rethink their ad campaign to include wood hauling capabilities instead of the ball bearing rolling down the body panel lines.

Nice neatly stacked trunk load of wood.
I think there's room for another row or 2 there, no need to close the trunk :)

Reactions: ScotO
i came home with wood piled up to the roof throughout the back and in the front passenger seat.....:eek:
That's a full load. Been there, done that. ;lol

Reactions: Hills Hoard
Status
Not open for further replies.