Man, I stihl wouldn’t mess with Chuck!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
This is obviously a fake. Chuck Norris has no need for a chainsaw to cut down a tree.

He's obviously stopping the guy from cutting as the protector of the forest. You can tell by the NDN jacket and grizzled appearance, as opposed to the crazed moonshiner look of the dude with the saw.

He's like a butt kicking Lorax.

I think even Chuck likes chainsaw and it would appear that one will do just fine!

That look doesn't seem to menacing at all. Although, it may just be a dream of the guy who was cutting. I'm sure Chuck roundhouse kicked him before he could even grasp what trouble he was truly in.

Watch closer. You see the guy pop the chain brake.

kenny chaos said:
BrotherBart said:

So it isn't real? :coolsmile:

Oh, no, Kenny, rest assured, IT IS SOOOOO REEEEAAALL IT WILLDESTROYYOURMINDANDALLASSOCIATIATEDPRIVATEANDPERSONALPARTSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I knowed a guy who stopped a worm drive skilsaw by pushing it across his thigh.
People love it and really want to believe it when I tell them it's my sharkbite.
Do Not Try This At Home. We're professionals. :lol:
Chaos-

So it isn’t real?

I hate to tell you this, but pro wrestling is not real as well.

Sorry, KC

Adios Pantalones said:
Good catch on the chain brake!

Yeah, and I bet Chuck wasn't anywhere near the tree when that part of the clip was filmed. Prob'ly down in the caterer's motorhome having a protein shake or something until they called him back up the hill to take hold of the tip of the bar. %-P

If Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks himself in the head, does it knock him out?

Think about THAT!

Danno77 said:
If Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks himself in the head, does it knock him out?

Think about THAT!

Of course not the aftershock would knock the world out DU !

BrotherBart said:

Thats not the chain brake
it is the anti Chuck cut of his hand thingy

and being a Stihl it probably bogged down
and stalled on that cut

Didn't anyone see the saw rock back just as the chain stopped? Chuck's so fast he jerked on the bar when he grabbed it knocking the chain break back into the guy's fist man! ;-P

As a child, Master Kan told Caine he would be ready to leave the temple when he
could snatch a stone from his hand.

Chuck a sissy compared to Caine...Carradine was hanging himself to pleasure himself...Now that;s a Tuff guy!! Or is that an IDIOT!! :-S

Eatonpcat said:
As a child, Master Kan told Caine he would be ready to leave the temple when he
could snatch a stone from his hand.

Chuck a sissy compared to Caine...Carradine was hanging himself to pleasure himself...Now that;s a Tuff guy!! Or is that an IDIOT!! :-S

"Caine- you fool! You should have used the pot holders"

-Master Po

images

Status
Not open for further replies.