1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Mantis SwiftSplit Electric Splitter

Post in 'The Gear' started by cd64133, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cd64133

cd64133 New Member

Loc:
    Western Missouri
    I took the TaskForce Electric Splitter back to Lowes. It leaked hydraulic fluid and the weld around the wedge was failing.

Can anyone recommend the Mantis SwiftSplit Electric Splitter? I am looking for a quality electric splitter that won't break the bank. I know there are some in the past that have had this splitter and I am wondering how it is holding up.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BJ64

BJ64 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NE Oklahoma
  3. splitterless

splitterless New Member

Loc:
    on the banks of the south fork
    I got one about 2 mo ago, what sold me was the return policy and and payment system. You have ONE year from date of purchase to return if you do not like it. ( HELLO ONE YEAR), and 4 mo to pay, they pay for s/h out to you and you pay back 99$. So here it is I have had no problems with it as long as you stay within specs. having it on the dolly/cart is great. I check out all the other electrics and you know what< they are all the same just the paint job is different. and the return policies vary from 7 days to 6 mo and you have to paid s/h both ways with everybody else. It comes in a large box where you put the wheels, and handles on takes about 30 min to do. :coolsmile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.