manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anika1

Jun 30, 2015
Springdale, PA
I would like to know if anyone can tell me where I can get a manual for a Cawley/Lemay 400 woodstove? I purchased a used one and would like to obtain a manual if possible.

Calling @bholler. Maybe he still has his manual.

Nope never had one. What do you need to know?

I just want to understand how to operate the stove properly and make sure I am changing the baffling around correctly.
What do you mean changing the baffle correctly? It is pretty straight forward to operate runs like most older stoves but because of the combustion grid it burns cleaner than most old ones.

If he still has the manual, I would be willing to pay for it if he wants to sell it. I appreciate you looking into it. Thank you.

He already answered if you look at the user name. :) No luck, I guess. You can try the link I posted afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: bholler
Status
Not open for further replies.