Manufacturers Sales Specs- Top Ten?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REF1

Feeling the Heat
Oct 13, 2009
South West, VA
I am sure Jotul, VC, and other long time manufacturers sell the lion's share of stoves, but I am curious to know if there's a list which articulates where all the companies stand by virtue of total sales.

Anyone know of a web site which delineates that information?

BrotherBart you seem to have a handle on all this kind of stuff. Any info on this?

REF1 said:
I am sure Jotul, VC, and other long time manufacturers sell the lion's share of stoves, but I am curious to know if there's a list which articulates where all the companies stand by virtue of total sales.

Anyone know of a web site which delineates that information?

Any list you find will probably have it's share of marketing twists on it.

I suspect that Travis industries will be near the top since they make several brands of steel plate stoves.

Travis sells Lopi, Tempest Fireplace Xtrordinare and Avalon. According to thier web site

Status
Not open for further replies.