Maple score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
I gave Doug a hand cleaning up at a co workers house yesterday. I think it will net Doug about 2 cord.

KC

Pour Doug.

Attachments

• erics 001.jpg
    erics 001.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 174
  • erics 002.jpg
    erics 002.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 178
  • erics 003.jpg
    erics 003.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 182
  • erics 004.jpg
    erics 004.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 182
  • erics 005.jpg
    erics 005.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 179
  • erics 006.jpg
    erics 006.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 179
  • erics 007.jpg
    erics 007.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: toonces
Sugar Maple? Nice haul, and quite the stack in the background. :cool:

Thats great. On one of he pics either you or your bud is standing with hands on hips to which I say " LESS STANDING AROUND AND MORE CUTTING" LOL.

Maple is probably my favorite firewood. Splits easily and drys fairly quickly.

Boy, I sure wish you and Doug lived closer to us. A weekend or two and we'd have all our wood put up so long as I kept the beer cold.

Boy, I sure wish you and Doug lived closer to us. A weekend or two and we'd have all our wood put up so long as I kept the beer cold.

Have beer will travel!! Just might be a bit more than an afternoon trip.

How's the splitting coming, Denny?

KC

Splitting is coming very slow KC. Didn't work on it at all today and probably won't have time tomorrow. It's okay though as you know it is not needed for a few years yet. lol And yes, that would be a long trip for some beer.

That better be some dam good beer. Add some Captain Morgan and root beer, and I'll have him pick me up in PA on the way out to your place, Dennis......:)

That better be some dam good beer. Add some Captain Morgan and root beer, and I'll have him pick me up in PA on the way out to your place, Dennis......:)

Geeze, maybe we should plan a party?!

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.