Marxo gas direct vent blower question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Micromack

Nov 22, 2020
Michigan
House has a marco gas direct vent model 794153B. Looking for the blower for it. Says it will take model 793696 or 793651. Obviously with marco out of business and this being an older model, cant find it anywhere. any recommendations on a universal model that would work in my fireplace?

Hi thanks for the reply. It never had the blower. Its just an empty cavity. I wanted to install one. Its all pre-wired with the outlet and switch, but no blower unit.

OK. You will have to measure the cavity to see what size will work.
Then you can buy any brand that'll fit. Doesn't need to be brand specific.

OK. You will have to measure the cavity to see what size will work.
Then you can buy any brand that'll fit. Doesn't need to be brand specific.
Oh wow, ok, thats good news. Any recommendations? I'm assuming some are quieter than others, blow harder etc... obviously assuming they fit in my cavity.