Maxim Outdoor Pellet Boiler - Possible Contact

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronp

Jan 18, 2009
Central NH
Here is an e-mail address for someone at Central Boiler / Central Fireplace who seems to know something about the Maxim Outdoor Pellet Boilers.

Todd Hedland <[email protected]> (1-800-248-4681 ext.236)

I sent him the following e-mail to encourage him to participate in the Hearth.com forums.

-----------------

I finally got around to starting a Maxim Thread on the www.Hearth.com forum. The link is:

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/33532/

After to our creosote problem and high pellet consumption, our next biggest frustration with my son’s Maxim is the lack of information available from your web-site.

There are other Maxim threads, some of which are mostly positive.

I highly recommend that you check Hearth.com, register, and start to participate. Information you posted would probably help multiple customers. And, you would get a chance to defend Central Boiler.

Regards,

Ron P

Status
Not open for further replies.