Mayian weather forecast

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wachusett

Feeling the Heat
Apr 12, 2010
Wachusett Reservoir, MA.
Won't be needing pellets after Thursday according to the Mayians. ;sick

Forecast.jpg

Supposed to be cold here Thursday night..... a little warm up will be nice!:cool:

;lol..;lol..;lol Been nice knowing you all.

Yep..that about sums it up.

Looks like friday is a great day to shut the down down for a good cleaning.

Don`t bother . If the Ancient Mayans were correct ,you won`t have a need for it . or will anyone else.

Reactions: SwineFlue
Time to revisit that No drinking in the AM rule I guess?!

!!! I'm scared!

Me too. I'm planning on hibernating through it so the fire and brimstone won't hit me on my empty cranial cavity.

I'd be willing to wager if you asked a real Mayan, you would realize that they cycled all of their calenders.

Me too. I'm planning on hibernating through it so the fire and brimstone won't hit me on my empty cranial cavity.

I'd be willing to wager if you asked a real Mayan, you would realize that they cycled all of their calenders.

Even the swimsuit ones?

;lol

Heard that same forecast from a guy at work yesterday....too funny! ;lol

Very nice... and I took the liberty of forwarding that on to others to brighten their day :cool:

It all makes me wonder just what the "Tin Hatters" are going to do with themselves come Saturday morning. Oh, the disappointment of it all with nothing but the fiscal cliff to look forward to. ;em What a bummer dude.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
It all makes me wonder just what the "Tin Hatters" are going to do with themselves come Saturday morning. Oh, the disappointment of it all with nothing but the fiscal cliff to look forward to. ;em What a bummer dude.
oh, heck, dont worry, there will always be another disaster upcoming from the Nostradamus folks. And if not him, some other long-dead theorist/snake oil salesman/prophet.

I heard the guy chiseling the calender into the wall was a member of a public service union. They went on strike. As a result the whole civilization failed. That why the calender ended. I guess we might be safe them.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Coming soon to a place near you giant purple people eaters, these vicious entities can fly so you can't out run them, they are also bullet proof, and ooze a caustic chemical slime.

They are suspected to have arrived on earth a short while ago from their home world the planet Neptune.

Relax guys. If the Mayans were so great at predicting the future there would still be Mayans!!

Status
Not open for further replies.