Me and my best friend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
Me & Trent 2.JPG

Sweet !!!!

Reactions: tfdchief
Cool chief. Cool pic of best friends. Spend lots of time with him.

Chief. I went back and looked at that picture again. Like I said. Cool pic of best friends. I went back and looked at it again when I saw that Pallet Pete had responded to the thread. Then I noticed that nice big tree on the ground behind you guys. Is that some good firewood or what? Is that a monster Ash? I can't believe I did not even notice it the first time. Well, yes I can. The picture was about your best friend. So I only say you and your best friend. ;lol The second time I did more looking and noticed the UTVs more, and then that monster tree down behind you guys. Are you going to process that thing or what? ;lol Please say yes, please say yes.;em

Chief. I went back and looked at that picture again. Like I said. Cool pic of best friends. I went back and looked at it again when I saw that Pallet Pete had responded to the thread. Then I noticed that nice big tree on the ground behind you guys. Is that some good firewood or what? Is that a monster Ash? I can't believe I did not even notice it the first time. Well, yes I can. The picture was about your best friend. So I only say you and your best friend. ;lol The second time I did more looking and noticed the UTVs more, and then that monster tree down behind you guys. Are you going to process that thing or what? ;lol Please say yes, please say yes.;em
Gasifier, I wish. I took the picture in the Turkey Bay Off road park in the Land Between the Lakes in KY. Me, my son, and grandson were camping and riding there and actually stopped to look at some deer and that big old red oak. It was a monster for sure,. They had a bad ice/wind storm a couple of years ago and there were a bunch of trees on the ground. We actually cut a bunch for camp fire wood .

Reactions: ScotO
You should have cut up the entire thing "for camp fire wood". If asked about the trailer full on your way out, you can just say you cut a bit more than intended and didn't want to waste it.

;)

you just don't get friends like that everyday, Chief. I'm betting he feels the same way. Great pic, thanks for sharing brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.