Measurements on our Fishers Stove??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swmlikafsh

Jan 30, 2009
Indiana
We just bought an older Fisher and it's a 2 door so we know it's not the Papa, Mama or Baby bear, but our measurements don't quite match what the owners manual shows for a Grandma or Grandpa Bear stove. Any clues??

This should help. The is the inside of my brochure that came with my 1981 Fisher Grandma Bear

fisheradvertisementinside.jpg

I've seen that article before and they don't match to those measurements either. That's why I'm stumped. I have the actual owners manual I downloaded and then I found that article and neither of them match.

It may just be a manufacturing thing. Fishers were made by many different shops around the country back in the day.
How does it burn?

Status
Not open for further replies.