Meet John Gulland, the wood burners wood burner!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
And renewable energy freak!

I did an extensive interview with John today about his history, and you can hear it first on our Podcast page:

https://www.hearth.com/podcast/podcast.xml

Lots more to come....make certain you learn about podcasts and "subscribe" to Hearth Talk (our podcasts)....
And, yes, all the music in the intros is pulled from my old band clips.......no copyright issues!

Cool

Yes, I use to participate in his e-mail forum but it got infiltrated with less than stellar material and I migrated here. He has been around block a couple times when it comes to burning with wood and really knows his stuff. I enjoyed listening to the podcast. Thanks for posting it.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.