Members from the MN- ND area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jj1949

Aug 12, 2008
ND
I'm a new member to this board and am giving a shout to my neighbors in MN. I'm from ND and am wondering where your purchases of pellets have been from. I purchased a MT Vernon AE a couple of months ago, not really anxious for the cold to come around but hopefully this stove will help with my heating needs. I feel for the people out east, I follow this board often and some of the prices I've seen for pellets are way out of range. I was able to obtain my pellets in Aug for 179.00 a pallet. I hope they burn well as choices here are very limited. So if anyone from my area is here, give a shout back. Thks

I'm shouting back, Twin Cities here. I get them from a farmer south of here, he brings them in occasionally. Paid $180 for my last tons a few weeks ago, from the new Deer River plant up north. Seem to be a good pellet.

Status
Not open for further replies.