Merry Christmas Everyone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ymurf

Jan 8, 2012
Missouri
I am kinda new here.I bought a pellet stove a year ago and found this site.You guys were great help when I had questions about it. Now a year later I bought a Quadrafire 7100 fireplace and again you guys and this site has been much help getting it to where it is so far. I had parts missing on fireplace and someone from here noticed it by my picture and I had no idea,I needed a new handle and a member here helped me out saving me $150.Not to mention so much more help so far. I am 48 and have learned more about fireplaces and building fires and wood moisture and seasoning in the last month than I have my whole life. I have a moisture meter now that I didnt even know they made..Now I need to figure out what you guys use to get your fireplace temps I see you posting on here.But thanks to you guys and gals and this site I have no doubt I will figure that out soon.Its Christmas morning and I just built a fire in my new addition thats not even completely insulated yet and thought I owe you all allot of thanks. Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and be safe.
Tom

Thanks Tom and Merry Christmas to you too.

As for all that learning, I've been at this game a lot longer than most and I am still learning too! That is one of the fun parts of the forum.

Merry Christmas Tom! I am catching up on some of your posts and will respond. Here's a pic of our unit from today.

Christmas 2012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.