Merry Christmas to all yall!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelduckman

Minister of Fire
Dec 14, 2013
Pulaski, Mississippi
What a beautiful Christmas morning at 30 degrees here in Dixie. Loaded up some white oak I been holding on to and boy does it burn hot. Kids opening presents now. Life is good! hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas. Sorry about the sideways pic, I forgot to turn my phone
20141225_072655.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you all too-enjoy the day and remember the real meaning of it....if you are Blessed and in good health be sure to help out some less fortunate, people and animals too, "pass it on", "pay if forward", "give back"....whatever slogan you chose to do just do something for someone or something in need.

And if you're burning throw a log on for me.....unseasonably warm up here in PA. so the stove is playing "Silent night" or I should say day right now.....if it was colder out we'd have a white Christmas as we got lots of rain, but it's just a wet Christmas....oh well...

Merry Christmas to all! 49 here 41 with the wind chill, stove is on low, 78 deg in the family room. Easier to keep a warm house warm ;)

OMG! Sitting on the deck with a light sweater, warmish 62 d wind blowing on 12/25 in SE MA.

Merry Christmas from the Canadian Rockies! Snowy and a mild -5 c with the stove ticking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.