Merry Christmas to my friends on Hearth.com

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Our House to Your House the best to all. Now we of the "Empty Nest" get to annoy our children on holidays! ==c==c==c

If I get into an accident even if its not my fault, my insurance company and quite possibly the police will not look upon me in a favorable light if my truck is over loaded.

If I get into an accident even if its not my fault, my insurance company and quite possibly the police will not look upon me in a favorable light if my truck is over loaded.
You sound like my wife when I put those extra bags in . . . .!!! I guess there have to be rule-followers so that we sometime rule-benders look bad when we push the envelope! :confused:

Rules dont bend. Either you break them or you dont.

Semantics my friend. Perception is 9/10ths of our individual realities! ;)

Enjoy your present and may it serve you long and well!

I was a REAL good boy this year.

2316bf1843d79edf63cc685f49578d74.jpg

a05ea035b60e1899963292e2775b864f.jpg

I'll be gettting myself a new ride this year too. Not as fancy 'cause I'll be paying for it, not Santa.....lol

Santa left me a payment book too...lol

Reactions: alternativeheat
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on this wonderful forum.

Stay warm and safe.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on this wonderful forum.

Stay warm and safe.
Yes Merry Christmas ! There were hidden treasures in our Christmas at this house this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.