MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same to you Bill.

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Merry christmas- Happy New Year

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay warm.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy & Healthy New Year.

Keep those fires burning.

Ken

I'll be working a double shift starting at midnight tonight but its my choice so others can be home....Happy Holidays to all my fellow Pellet Mill friends.

I'll be working a double shift starting at midnight tonight but its my choice so others can be home....Happy Holidays to all my fellow Pellet Mill friends.

I just wanted the holiday pay, and I don't celebrate x-mas =p

Happy holidays all.

Merry Christmas All. I am thankful for the warmth my stove brings and the friends found through shared knowledge.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you pellet burners! :)

Ray

God jul og godt nytt år!

Stay warm and enjoy the family.
Prajem vám všetkým veľmi Veselé Vianoce a šťastný nový rok! Zostať v teple!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! Keep the pellets adroppin".

I was going to start a thread for Christmas wishes, but I'm glad someone beat me to it... Anyway here is a little Christmas Pellet Poem that I hope you enjoy (no one outside of here would understand any of this):

'twas the night before Christmas and all was quiet... the Stove was freshly cleaned and pellets were loaded. I even had a spare bag just in case. As I went to bed with eyes so wide wondering if Santa would leave me a ton of pellets along my bedside. Oh, would he bring me Hamers, Turmans or Okies? Or does he know how bad I've been and leave me Infernos or Penningtons? Santa is an old coal man from way back, so he'll understand and will cut me some slack. Clinkers, fines and ash...bah humbug, we've got the Hearth Forums to help us figure things out! Pellet Pigs, Stove Techs and even the Mods are always around to tell us not to pout as they dispense their years of wisdom without any doubt. So to all my fellow pellet heads... a very toasty and warm Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Merry Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year everyone
santa1.gif
And stay warm my friends!

merry christmas ...even to the ny gaints fans

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all here at Hearth.com

Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår til alle her på Hearth.com

Status
Not open for further replies.