Merry Christmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, to all of my fellow "Pellet Heads", to all the Pellet Pigs, and to all the people I have "met" on this great forum and who helped me in the beginning when I was a "newbie" and knew nothing about a pellet stove, have a very Merry Christmas.

I hope your all home snuggled nice & toasty warm around the stove.

Ho Ho Ho

A true wood burner here but, Merry Christmas to all, And happy new year.

For my Western Christian Friends, my Orthodox Friends who use the Gregorian Calendar.

Merry Christmas.

For my friends who celebrate the Winter Solstice, the 4th(?) candle of Hanukkah,
or worship the winter Cthulhu, have a great holiday.

cthulhu-challenge.jpg

yes, merry Christmas to all. However, it ain't much of a night for snuggling aroung the fire... as it's 47 degrees out!

Wishing everyone here a warm and safe holiday season!

Merry Christmas everyone. I don't want coal for a gift but I'll take a few tons of pellets. :eek:P

Merry Christmas and please remember our Sailors, Marines and Soldiers not able to be home. They give a lot so others do not have too.

Eric

Merry Christmas all!

Yep, it's a warm one here in MA - so much for a roaring pellet stove fire.

Got a spiral ham cooking in the oven and taters boiling on the stove.

Have a good day folks.

Merry Christmas to you All! Just thought I'd check the website before the family arrives for the feast!

JIM41,

Just thought I’d check the website before the family arrives for the feast!

Sounds like you have a case of pellet forum fever, lol.

[Edit] Wait a minute...what am saying?...I'm here too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.