Merry Christmas

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to everyone, stay warm.

Merry Christmas all and may GOD be with you all this holiday season.

Merry Christmas everybody! Keep warm, and safe travelling if your out of town.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow pellet heads and their families.....have a great day, keep safe & warm (by the stove, of course), and be safe if you have to drive.

Ho Ho Ho :)

corkman said:
Merry Christmas all and may GOD be with you all this holiday season.

Frankly, I'd rather he stayed there with you.

Happy Festivus...... For the rest of us..............

Dang BadDad320 - -I was just going through all the postings and couldn't believe no one said that - well I'll be the second - "Happy Festivus all..."

BadDad320 said:

"It is now time for the airing of grievances"

Mine is "It's too darn cold!"

happy holidays everyone . don't forget to leave the cookies out .imacman since it looks like your santa dont leave to big of a mess i dont like to clean up cookie crumbs ya know.lol

imacman said:
BadDad320 said:

"It is now time for the airing of grievances"

Mine is "It's too darn cold!"

Major shrinkage problems?

Merry Christmas to all!! Have a safe holiday.

A joyous holiday celebration to one and all! We had 18 family members here for Christmas Eve. I turned the pellet stove off for a while, too warm!
Had enough food for 40! Everyone went home with goodie bags and smiles. I did OK until I fell on the ice. Need to remember to put better shoes on.
Weather man says possible 6 to 12 inches of snow starting Sunday!

saves$, hope you are ok and nothing broken!!

They are calling for snow down here tomorrow am through Monday too. 6" is the most they are saying so far.

Be careful out there!!

Thank you to everyone on this forum for all of your help and feedback as we've learned how to use our pellet stove. Best wishes to you all for a safe, happy, joyous, WARM holiday season! We are cozied up in the house, snug as we can be, waiting for the storm coming up from the south. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Beca Sunshine, The Husband, and the Fur Babies!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all here at Hearth.com. In danish: God Jul og Godt Nytår til alle her på Hearth.com

Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.