Merry Pellets to everyone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
Hope you all have a Safe and Happy Holiday :)

You too OMV...Stay warm brother (with Somersets that is!)

JT, Smokey, Happy holidays to you as well
Hey where you been, havent seen you since you stole some pellets out of my garage. Was thinking maybe a mouse ran in front of you and caused a crash to hijack some pellets! :p
Having a party tonight so cleaning her out and trying the Vermonts out. They better not make me look bad :)

Hey where you been, havent seen you since you stole some pellets out of my garage. Was thinking maybe a mouse ran in front of you and caused a crash to hijack some pellets! :p
Having a party tonight so cleaning her out and trying the Vermonts out. They better not make me look bad :)

Hmmmmm. party eh?

OK boys it's on....
Smokey, you get your donkey costume..... JT, you can be baby Jesus..... Smoke show will come dressed as a hill billy.... I'll dress as Joeseph, cut the cameras! We're in!!

Hmmmmm. party eh?

OK boys it's on....
Smokey, you get your donkey costume..... JT, you can be baby Jesus..... Smoke show will come dressed as a hill billy.... I'll dress as Joeseph, cut the cameras! We're in!!

Um, I got an issue. I'm still stuck in the mouse costume. ;em

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
Merry Christmas all... Santa just swung by. We had a few shots and I sent him on his Merry way (to Hearth) ;)

Hope Santa is good to all the Boys and Girls out there!

Reactions: The Ds
Status
Not open for further replies.