Metal Sculpture - motorcycles from California

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
Finally going through some of my Reno pics, and found these - in Sebastapol, Ca., there a guy who has placed metal sculpture in a bunch of front yards on one street. here are two pics.

Attachments

• ridin1.jpg
    ridin1.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 342
  • ridin3.jpg
    ridin3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 341
Pretty neat metal sculptures, and not bad looking "jelly bean bikes". I actually gave up on splitting and stacking this evening after work (the shed is almost full, though, but the black flies are really getting bad right now). I did a little furniture re-arranging and got the bike out of the bedroom and onto solid ground - fired her up, and took a quick ride to get some fresh gas in. Should be good to go for the summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.