Mid-Atlantic Source for Blaze King Products

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IanDad

Oct 5, 2009
Central PA
I'm a happy owner of a Quadrafire stove but I stopped at a new place yesterday. These guys just started up in the last year and were actually affiliated with the shop where I bought the QF. Anyway, they are selling BK products which I know can be difficult to find in the eastern US.

Battlefield Hearth And Solar
(717) 334-1232
2031 York Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325

First time seeing a BK stove in person and WOW, they do look like they live up to the hype I have read about here in the last few years. Yeah, I have stove envy :) now...

Good guys and I am in no way affiliated with them. Just thought I would pass this along to folks looking for a new stove.

Blaze King products are now distributed nationally by Fireside Distributors. Just about any hearth shop should be able to at least order a Blaze King stove for you.

Hello all...Just to clarify, Fireside Distributors currently services 19 states, not nation wide. Mostly the area includes most states east of the good ol' Mississippi River, and oh yeah Michigan too!

Chris

It would be wrong for me to provide much more input at this time. Fireside Distributors has some amazing employees and Blaze King and Fireside have worked closely with one another for more than 6 years. Blaze King dealers are the tops, regardless if they are in the east or west. I have worked in other industries and this industry is just out right full of great folks that like what they do....

Thank you,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.