Might re-install the stove today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dune

Minister of Fire
I am so glad my wife gained a few pounds. Saves me a ton a firewood, but it is getting a little chilly finally.

What stove would this be? Is it still too warm to fire up the boiler?

LOL@Dune.. ;lol

Ray

My wife knows your wife doesn't read the forums.. Lucky you.

lol.

Reactions: ScotO
What stove would this be? Is it still too warm to fire up the boiler?

The boiler stove. I am putting it back in since I haven't found an insert to convert to a boiler.

A very interesting way of announcing a divorce.

Good luck to you on your new found single life!

You have it all wrong. There is more of her to love now.

Uh . . . congrats on the new arrival . . . in 9 months? ;)

Uh . . . congrats on the new arrival . . . in 9 months? ;)

Nope, that would be one for the book of world records. We (she) are (is) slightly beyond child bearing age.

Decided to go for it today. 53F in the house at the moment. Knew it was time when she had the blankets over her head this morning.
First fire crackling merrily along even as I type.

My house hasn't seen 53 degrees since I had it gutted to the studs around 6 years ago. "Da Boss" (as she's reffered to in this house) would friggin KILL me if it got below 68 degrees in here. To be honest, I kinda like the mid to upper 70's in the dead of winter myself, anymore.

My house hasn't seen 53 degrees since I had it gutted to the studs around 6 years ago. "Da Boss" (as she's reffered to in this house) would friggin KILL me if it got below 68 degrees in here. To be honest, I kinda like the mid to upper 70's in the dead of winter myself, anymore.

Not here. I have the house up to a comfortable 65 now. Any warmer and the complaints start.
Personal insulation.

Reactions: ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.