Mini-split heat pump review

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not authorized to access this

You can see many things for free at GBA, most if you register for free, but even then their wonky website will kick you out sometimes...curse the building science gods and try again....later.

Hmmm, that's new. It worked just fine when I was logged on a few days ago. Sorry for the weak link it was a nice review with a lot of real world data including performance during the recent cold spells. They have a small stove and only fired it up twice during the cold snap in spite of below zero temps. Their system is a 1.5ton Mitsubishi Hyper-Heat IIRC.

FWIW I registered and still no access to the site's articles,blogs, etc. Seems like someone at Tauton wants to milk this site for subscriptions only now.

Last edited:
I saw it too....but now the GBA blog site is flaking out (which happens from time to time).

Status
Not open for further replies.