Minute man wood pellets, what should I expect?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisnow86

Minister of Fire
Grabbed a ton of these for cheap and I was wondering what you guys think of them. I've been buring green supremes and North American blends so I've only been using low grade stuff so far

anything should be an upgrade to green not so supremes

I've burned 18 bags of Min Man's. Not one of the hotter pellets but they burn clean, no clinkers. A very good shoulder pellet.

Seems to be alot of new 'brands' showing up. Leads me to wonder if they might be an established brand with new bags????

I saw those in Massachusetts when I passed thru. Skipped over them for the awf white pines. Mistake bags where old stock. Corners where wet saw dust.

Threw a bag in to give them a shot.. Not to bad decent heat and low ash.. I searched the bag for a brand name or sorce and found nothing.. Just says made in New England. No other brand names on the bag other than min man pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.