Misleading advertising revisted & never talked about again....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solarguy

Jan 14, 2008
southern, nh
www.heatnh.com
I had a long conversation with Zenon @ New Horizon this afternoon, I've know Zenon for a couple of years. He has informed me that he has no intention of giving up the EKO line in the U.S. He will still continue to sell the silver/green Eko boiler that is currently out there. In regards to the 20 year warranty, he has stated that New Horizon Corp is providing that warranty to his boiler customers, not Eko.

The information I had put out there earlier about New Horizon Corp & his dealers no longer selling Eko boilers after his inventory was depleted contradicates everything we had been told in April by Eco-Orlan USA. Given the current state of the economy, nothing surprises me anymore

I have no reason to lie about this subject. The hearth.com/do it your self crowd is not our market, never has been & never will be!

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.