Misrepresentation!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Jan 4, 2009
Nebraska
So some of u know, this last week i have been trying to figure out how to hook up a add on wood furnace that I purchased(or at least spoke for). Well, I went to go pay for and buy the furnace Saturday afternoon and the thing was absolutely junk. First off it was supposed to be a Hot Blast 1300 but was actually the bigger 1400. When i started to look it over i could tell that it had been greatly overfired and the firebox was terribly distorted. Also, the front plate had two 4 inch clacks coming away from opposite sides of the loading door. Lastly, the unit had been sitting on a basement floor with water around it and the bottom of the unit was all rusty.

I was told when i called about it that it was in mint condition and that it leaked absolutely no smoke at all. I am sure glad that I wasted 4 hours of mine and my father's time to go look at this POS.

Sorry but had to vent(probably wrong section but i am new to this site)

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.