Mitt Romney has a plan, what about the Feds?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be nice. Maybe others will follow MA lead?

I think this is great, but we're not waiting for the feds or states to come up with a plan. It starts with each of us at home. My sons and I just finished insulating the new crawlspace today. Our hope is to cut the energy consumption of this old house in half this winter. Stay tuned.

Would you vote for Mitt? He is eyeing the oval office. Believe it or not I have a very good ear piece to him. It is really rewarding he has tuned into the flow of Hearth.com. I PMed MSG a week or so back and presented a favorable situation, where Mitt has or could have considerable influence. Also remember he is trying to put forth an appealing political agenda. Tell the mases what they want to hear

Mitt is energy concerned , right? then why does he oppose the cape cod wind farm?

elkimmeg said:
Mitt is energy concerned , right? then why does he oppose the cape cod wind farm?

Because his big money donors oppose it?

Or is this a trick question?

Steve

Guessing Hyanis Port, Kennedy compound , is quite wealthy, populated with very influential people and naturally big money.
The wind farm could ruin their views. That would be my guess. All other augments bird migrations ect are smoke screens
convenient. Studies have proven the wind frequencies make this an ideal site. one of the premiere locations in USA.

Should Mitt become one of the front runners, He seems to support a favorable domestic policies. I could be inclined to vote for him
So far he has not established a foreign policy or exit strategy. He has not been a bad governor.

Status
Not open for further replies.