Mobility Scooter in the snow doing 70 mph

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ

Reactions: milleo
I'll be 65 in 15 months...will Medicare buy me one of these? Should I start the paperwork now? :rolleyes:

You should. Before they finally close that hole. I want one for going to the mailbox. But the rules say ya have to get a doc to say you need it inside the house. Not outside. Probable adds fifty bucks to the doctor bill. >>

I could put a bag of pellets in the little basket..........

I could put a bag of pellets in the little basket..........

Hmmm...I was thinking more like a nice pint of something in a brown paper bag...just in case I feel like I might freeze to death and need a little warm-me-up. :cool:

I live out in the country and I see folks out riding them around and I always wonder how do they know if they have enough charge to get them back home. We had one old guy who towed a little wagon with a generator in it so he could charge up his battery on the long hauls.

I believe the young fella in the vid upgraded the scooter to hold a 125cc Honda motor. I hope I die before go fast when I get old.

Not sure about using a gas motor indoors, but that looks like a lot of fun.

The best part for me is that the scooter doesn't look modified.

I am amazed that the wheel didn't fly off their axles or just explode/break apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.