Modern cave drawings of wood scroungers!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbrown

Feeling the Heat
Oct 19, 2008
SE, Michigan
So I go out the other evening with fellow Hearth member, Capt, to work on some nice oak trees. When I return home, I find that my two little girls with the help of Mom, have left a drawing of where Daddy had gone done in sidewalk chalk on the driveway! :lol: Reminded me of those cave drawings on National Geographic Channel! Sometimes you just sit back and realize that they really do pay attention and appreciate the work done. Or, it was some sort of note to the authorities in case I didn't return?! :gulp:
Oh yea, I know - it didn't happen without pics; thats the oak we hardly even made a dent in! Nice stuff; dropped last fall. Thanks for the help and storage Capt!! Edit - I just noticed they even drew in the light bar on the top of the truck; attention to detail - Nice!

Attachments

• daddysTruck.jpg
    daddysTruck.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG00026-20100731-1841.jpg
    IMG00026-20100731-1841.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 375
Nice, something you will have forever.

zap

You were wise to take that picture as I don't think the modern drawings last as long as those older ones. lol

It is nice to know the wife and kids are appreciating your work.

Cute. Save that picture.

Looks like a nice haul of wood there too.

That pic doesn't do that pile justice........ I still need to make Lisa unload the trailer so we can go get the rest of it.... hahaha!

Could it be that aliens visited Earth and drew that picture? They could have abducted your family for the duration and erased their memories after probing their brains. You've seen crop circles, right? Do you have a good supply of aluminum foil? :gulp: My dog never goes out without it. Rick

Attachments

• shield.jpg
    shield.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 247
Those ladies know that dad keeps the home fires burning.

And yes it does kinda look like a Mayan glyph. You do know they had trucks don't ya?

I think they called them "Earth Rovers".

Status
Not open for further replies.