Modified Progress Hybrid Screen coming soon...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbrierwv

Oct 28, 2010
Lewisburg, WV
After having some minor issues with my inconel screen on the progress i contacted Woodstock customer service and they of course were very willing to help. And this is what they are sending me to fix my issues. (see pdf attachment...if my upload works).

this will be the ticket to all the screen complaints id say...

Attachments

• Progress Hybrid Modified Inconel Screen installation.pdf
    164.8 KB · Views: 541
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Thanks for posting this greenbrier.

Yes, a number of us have had this screen for a few weeks. It is firmly seated, and will not fall or become dsilodged. The gauge is slightly larger, too, so hopefully it won't clog like the original screen could. A big improvement. Only downside is that occasionally you see the round handles on the cotter pins at the top of the window. Trade oof function versus beauty. In this case, definitely go for function.

Status
Not open for further replies.