Mole Hunting!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
One crazy cat that loves the Wood piles.

Zap

occasionaLEE said:
I guess he eats more than moles. He's one phat bastage!

He's a small cat, only 13 pounds.

Zap

I was hoping to see some moles dispatched. My cat has caught a few but my traps have caught many more. I am having a battle with one monster mole right now. He can dig a pile the size of a bed pillow overnight. Deep vertical tunnel that I can't trap him in.

Ahh, those were the days, my neighbor's cat use to spend more time in my wood pile then at home, that is til I got a dog. Dog can't catch mice, but scares the cat away... what was I thinking?

Attachments

• colie1.jpg
    colie1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 365
i3bpvh said:
Ahh, those were the days, my neighbor's cat use to spend more time in my wood pile then at home, that is til I got a dog. Dog can't catch mice, but scares the cat away... what was I thinking?

Looks like a nice and very happy dog.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.