Monarch Stove Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k_j_p23

Sep 15, 2010
Idaho
My grandparents have this monarch stove and I'd like to find more information on the model, etc. The house was built in 1934 and they believe it was installed at that time. Are there any Monarch Stove experts who can give me more information? Thanks!

downsized_0602002127.png
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Sale</td></tr></table>

downsized_0602002125.png
</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Sale</td></tr></table>

I know nothing about that stove but it looks great. Is it still in use? I'm sure another member will stop by and offer up some useful information.
Joe

Thanks Joe, I don't think it's been used since my grandparents bought the house 20 year ago and the lady they bought the house from was in her 80's or 90's at that time so I don't think she had used it in quite some time. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing for this type of stove. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.