More Chainsaw Art- Amazing!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluttermagnet

Minister of Fire
Jun 23, 2008
Mid Atlantic
Pretty amazing talent with a chainsaw. Notice the last photo- if I'm not mistaken, you can see a big pile of rounds off in the far meadow. (Or is that some stairs?) Wood burner? Anyway, he sure makes it smoke with chainsaw, stain, and paint. ;-)

Chainsaw Art

Look just above his nameplate, is that a play on his name, Boni? I wonder if he carves that in as his signature!

I've always wondered how long those things lasted when the wood dried out and started checking.

I looked down and saw the link marked GTO and thought, "Hey, he carved a GTO!" But it was car pics. Still worth clicking on the link though!

Matt

One of those turkeys would be good for six or eight hours of heat in my 30-NC. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.