More Cherry Down!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
When I was cutting the ironwood down in the area of the swamp I noticed some Cherry down on the right side of the trail, I'll need to clear some small trees to get in with the rhino.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1614.jpg
    100_1614.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_1615.jpg
    100_1615.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 224
Zap, I wonder how long it has been since you've had to fell a tree? Seems all your wood is already down! You are doing a great job of cleaning it all up though.

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, I wonder how long it has been since you've had to fell a tree? Seems all your wood is already down! You are doing a great job of cleaning it all up though.

Sav this was the last tree that I fell, not sure if it even counts. (added)

Last winter when I was working above the swamp on some cherry, about 15-20 feet of the stump was left after I winched down the top that was broken off. The animals run in the opposite direction if I start felling trees. :coolsmile:

zap

tree reclaimer

Attachments

• 100_1110.jpg
    100_1110.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.