More craigslist funnies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is funny except some years ago when we took a saw in for repair it was returned to us exactly like that - except it was in a box. :)

Shari

Reminds me of this...

Attachments

• babies.png
    babies.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 593
P.S. .....Some assemble required

There is a lot of saw builders out there...

for posterity's sake:

This was a good saw until the gas tank was cracked , the cylinder / crank and bearings are all in very good cond. coil and clutch are also in good cond.

Attachments

• CList.jpg
    CList.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 505
That must be a What you see is what you get truth with visuals listing.

A couple of years ago I posted a link to a craigslist ad here. It was a huge pile of concrete rubble and the guy was advertising as a driveway kit.

:lol:
If I went through dealing with/ buying from that crusty batard, only to find out later that new blocks were only a dollar at Home Depot, I think I'd slit my wrists. Other than that, best Craigslist ad ever. :)

BTW Craigslist ads about cinderblocks in my area seem to have become a sort of avant garde performance art or something. Guys offering 15 free blocks, then some wit offers 16 of them plus he'll help with loading, and on and on. I think the free ads have become some sort of creative outlet for some. I've occasionally seen some very creative stuff, and dearly wish I had saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.