More on our Woodstock trip

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those old stoves, pretty cool lookin, thanks Dennis.

Dennis, just curious if you could post a pic of your setup, would like to see it, thanks....

Hey look, I know NOTHING about wood stoves, having last used one 30 years ago. So . . . a few questions . . .

that big unit . . . how many BTU/hr, how much does it weigh per footprint [], and, dare I ask . . . how much does it cost?? :red:

All great pictures, thanks Dennis!

BTW . . . who was that Dude leerin up at Gamma??

ISeeDeadBTUs said:

That dude was Firefighter Jake's friend....
He looks like he is thinkin....WTF?
:lol: :lol: :ahhh:

Here is one I took just a short time ago and got part of the stove in there. The other one is from the install.

Stoveandwood.jpg

Woodstove-1.jpg

That new Woodstock stove is indeed a big rock. For some reason though the numbers aren't coming to me right now except the price. Introductory price is $2395 and it seems the weight is a bit over 700 lbs. btu up to 80,000.

GAMMA RAY said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

That dude was Firefighter Jake's friend....
He looks like he is thinkin....WTF?
:lol: :lol: :ahhh:

My friend Aaron . . . who was most interested in the free beer vs. seeing the new woodstove . . . I suspect what he was really doing was not leering, but thinking, "I wonder if and when they will cut me off from the beer?" ;)

Great pics and a great time Dennis!

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.