More PICS Old # 3 Jotul Rebuild

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jotulburner

Sep 9, 2010
maine
Back burn plate and top baffle 3 tdic 2. I will show old plate and top baffle. and then the new ones installed. Pics are not best quality but I think you can see the warping There are also a number of cracks in each that dont show up in pics. I just have to hook up stove pipe and I am ready to burn.

Attachments

• rebuildj.jpg
    rebuildj.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 650
  • rebuildj1.jpg
    rebuildj1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 482
  • rebuildj4.jpg
    rebuildj4.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 493
  • rebuildj5.jpg
    rebuildj5.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 552
  • jotul11.bmp
    100.1 KB · Views: 382
  • burnplate3.bmp
    100.1 KB · Views: 349
  • burnplate9.bmp
    100.1 KB · Views: 358
  • rebuildj8.jpg
    rebuildj8.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 520
That should make a nice difference this season. How many years were on the old parts?

Be sure that the top is on square to the body when done. Otherwise there can be disruptive air leaks on the top gasket.

thanks for the tip I will make sure it is on square . Jotul Came with house I bought 2 years ago so not sure age of stove or parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.