More snow than expected (Helena)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Warm and rainy here in the lowlands. I didn't have a fire yesterday and now it's looking like I didn't need to start one today either. The passes otoh are closed and the city of Portland has had several dumps though they too are finally thawing out. East of Portland in the Gorge they got serious ice storms and accidents.

At least the rain will help with the droughts, especially California.

It is cloudy here and the temperature is 33 F. It is really cold out here and I can't wait for the winter to end. My house is still cluttered with the holiday mess and I was busy cleaning it and reusing some by referring to this blog I found online https://www.junk-works.ca/locations/blog/category/removing-holiday-waste/ . I can't wait for spring to come again. I have already neglected my garden for a long time I want to bring it back up to its feet again.