Morso 1125 Re-gasket question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flatride

Aug 30, 2010
midwest U.S.A.
I have a beautiful white Morso 1125, I have had this stove for 20 years, it has developed some air leaks and I feel it is time to take it apart and install all new gaskets, I am looking for any information that will help me with this project, I started soaking the bolts with penetrating oil.

Was looking at the Morso someone on here is talking about buying (the thread just posted today) and trying to find the post by someone who had that identical stove - haven't found the thread I was looking for yet, but did find this one so I am answering just to give it a bump in case any of you guys can help on the subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.